Own a small business? Or an agency?
Grow your business in a challenging environment. My copywriting and ghostwriting services get results.
My clients include global companies as well as small local businesses.
But… who am I?
At a glance
I (Angela Booth) am a marketing copywriter and content producer, based in Australia
After moving from Sydney Australia, I’m currently based in South Australia, the Festival State. (Also the food and wine paradise. )
A world away from traffic-choked Sydney, Adelaide is a walk on the beach. Literally. My home is minutes from a beach, but the beach is on the Gulf St Vincent, rather than the blue Pacific.
Although I’m an Australian copywriter and content producer, I work with clients all over the globe.
My specialties: copywriting, ghostwriting, content creation
Over a long professional marketing career, I’ve developed expertise in many different forms of writing for both print and the web. In 1998, I wrote one of the first books on using the internet for business; it was published by Allen & Unwin.
Contact me: scroll down to use the form. Alternatively, contact me on social media. I’m on Twitter and LinkedIn daily.
My services include:
- Public relations: take advantage of free publicity.
- Copywriting: online and offline advertising; marketing and sales collateral.
- Ghostwriting: complete books (fiction and nonfiction) written for you, and published under your name and copyright; print/ web articles.
- Content: web content writer for SEO content; content marketing and strategy; content development; business blogging;
- Content outreach: create alliances and build your reputation with created-for-others content; this content has SEO benefits too. Beware the pitfalls of this strategy, however, because there are many. Contact me for a zero-obligation, free chat about your outreach strategy, so you can avoid the pitfalls.
- Email marketing: autoresponder sequences; EDM (email marketing) campaigns;
- Website content: website design and content; SEO content; website content packages;
- Social media strategy, content development; social media management; content calendar management;
- Book editing and publishing services;
- Research, including business, competitor, and SEO keyword research;
- For business: business plans and proposals; startup strategy and branding;
- Executive bios, profiles, and About Me pages.
Contact me for “emergency” (fast turnaround) materials, including digital and print content services, business plans, advertising, white papers, and scripts.
Brief me to manage your project, large or small, from initial project scope to completion.
The successful completion of your next big project is just an email away
All our interactions are confidential.
My favorite topic areas, in B2B and B2C, include health services, diet, and nutrition, fashion/ beauty, tech, finance, business, real estate, building renovation, heavy industry, residential and commercial construction, and more.
Clients have included large companies like Coates Hire and Hewlett-Packard, as well as many smaller businesses and advertising agencies. Please ask for samples; they’re provided on request.
NEW: how to do more with your current content
Over time, all content strategies stop working.
Consider these three strategies:
* Developing more content. Although generally a good idea, if you’re providing content your customers want, more content can also cannibalize your search engine results.
* Focusing on long-form content. Many businesses create long-form content, but it’s no longer attracting the traffic and links it once did. Today, most long-form content is thin “me too” material, written with insufficient research and insight.
* Chasing high-volume keywords. Is your content as helpful as Google now expects, or are you creating content solely for search engines?
Unhappy with your content? Contact me today for a content review, and a content strategy that helps you to do more with your current content.
Over the years, I’ve been published by major publishers and mass-market magazines.
My publication credits include…
Major publishers like Prentice Hall, and Allen & Unwin, as well as mass-market magazines in Australia, UK, and USA.
Primary marketing subjects and areas…
B2B and B2C companies from many fields, including:
- Construction/ heavy industry;
- Healthcare and medical;
- Trades/ industrial supplies;
- Real estate/ property investment;
- Fashion and beauty/ health/ alternative health and weight loss;
- Technology/ small business/ ecommerce;
- Digital marketing/ content/ SEO/ branding.
I write ALL your copy, with a focus on results
Clients have asked me whether I sub-contract projects. The answer is no.
This is my promise to you: I write every word of your copy and content myself. (No unpaid interns here.)
My focus is on getting the results you need.
Got a project that’s ready to go? Ask for a proposal
Ask for a proposal; there’s zero obligation and a proposal for your project will clarify your thinking.
Not sure what you need? A discovery chat is completely free, of course.
NEW: Digital marketing packages for your website, social media, and EDM (electronic direct marketing)
Be where your customers are. Check out our new integrated digital marketing packages.
Details on my services
Learn more about…
- My general copywriting services for marketing, branding and sales;
- My public relations services;
- My content services;
- My customized blogging services;
- My ghostwriting services;
- Book editing and publishing.
- Integrated digital marketing packages.
“Discovery” consultations are free: use this handy form.