If you have a small business, chances are you need digital marketing services. Sourcing these services can be more than challenging. Not only do you need a provider who’s competent and experienced, but they also need to understand your business.
Let’s start at the beginning. What’s digital marketing?
Digital marketing: what is, and why it’s worth it
Basically, digital marketing involves the use of digital technologies to promote your products or services. You’re engaging your customers where they spend time every day: online.
Digital marketing’s advantages are huge. You can reach locals or a global audience, precisely targeting the customers you want. As well as engaging customers in real-time, you can advertise your products and services fast, setting the budget you want, and measuring results.
I offer a suite of digital marketing services designed to help grow your business.
Services I offer
- Content marketing: this involves the strategic creation and distribution of valuable, relevant content to attract and engage your target audience. Content marketing establishes you as a leader in your field; it builds trust and grows your website’s organic traffic over time.
- Email marketing. Did you know that email marketing is one of the most affordable ways to advertise new products and create promotions? If you’re looking for low-cost and highly effective solutions, try it. According to statistics from Constant Contact, companies generate $36 for every USD $1 they spend on email marketing.
- Search engine optimization (SEO). SEO optimizes your web pages so that you rank higher in search engine results’ pages. A well-executed SEO strategy dramatically increases your visibility. Your site will receive organic, targeted traffic, increasing your chances of converting visitors into customers.
- Market research. This process involves collecting, analyzing, and interpreting information about your market. Research helps you not only improve your understanding of your audience, but also to make informed decisions, and create effective marketing strategies.
- Social media marketing. In this form of marketing, you use social media platforms to connect with your audience individually. Done well, social media marketing helps you to build your brand, increase sales, and drive traffic. Not only can you engage your customers, you can also gain insights into their preferences and behaviors—and these can be surprising.
- Public relations (PR). This involves managing your business’s image and reputation. A well-conceived and managed PR strategy can help your business develop a strong and positive brand. It not only enhances credibility but also maintains customers’ trust in your brand.
- Reputation management: this process shapes the public perception of your business, primarily by influencing online information about it. Effective reputation management can protect your small business from any negative publicity; it builds trust.
- Video scripts. A script ensures the clarity of your marketing message and encourages viewer engagement. You can share your videos across multiple platforms, including YouTube and TikTok, so that you extend your brand’s reach and influence.
- Podcast scripts. Do you have a podcast? A script is a detailed plan for a podcast episode. It can include dialogue, directions, and notes about the show’s structure. This will help you connect and engage with your audience so that you build trust and loyalty.
Transform your business with expert digital marketing
Whatever your digital marketing needs, I can help. Contact me today for a brief no-obligation strategy session.