Angela Booth’s Ghostwriting Services
No time to write?
I offer ghostwriting services for projects as short as an article, or as long as a novel or nonfiction book.
Already written a book? Contact me for editing and publishing services.
Ghostwriting services: no-hands writing and publishing made easy
Writing takes time, not only for the writing, but also for researching, and editing to get your writing into its final form.
My extensive ghostwriting services include:
- Articles: print and web. Build your reputation with thought-leader articles for major publications, or for your personal or company blog;
- Books: fiction and nonfiction. Done for you, from initial idea to publication;
- Other ghostwriting services include: speeches, audio-visual scripts, and presentations.
New ghostwriting service: serial fiction
I love writing short fiction, and serial fiction. Readers enjoy serial fiction today, as they’ve done for centuries.
Formerly, I wrote serials for my own publishing catalogue, under several pen names. When a client asked me to write a serial for him, my assistant suggested that because serials can be challenging, I offer a serial-writing service for clients.
If you’re interested in publishing a serial in these genres: romance, historical romance, mysteries, and thrillers, I’m happy to help. These are the genres I’m most comfortable writing. However, whatever the genre, if you’re interested, please get in touch.
Want to write serials yourself? They’re fun to write and readers enjoy them, so check out my book, Plan, Write, And Publish Serial Fiction In Four Weeks.
Ghostwriting and book publishing services: choose your format
I offer two forms of ghostwriting/ book publishing services: traditional publishing, or self-publishing:
- Traditional publishing services. They include your ghostwritten book, as well as a comprehensive 30-page book proposal, and a query letter to send to agents/ commissioning editors at publishing houses. (If you wish, we can submit to agents and publishers on your behalf.)
- Self-publishing services: ebook and Print On Demand (POD). This option includes book formatting and covers. Optionally we can publicize and market your new book too.
How it works: tell me what you need
The ghostwriting process is simple. Tell me what you need and I’ll write it for you, with your input.
My clients are all busy, so although we’ll need to chat (the phone is fine), I’ll take as little of your time as I can.
Who am I? A veteran author and publisher
My first book (a novel) was published in by British publisher Macdonald Futura in 1982.
In the 1990s, my publisher, Prentice Hall, asked me to contribute chapters to books. Next, I accepted ghostwriting commissions, both from publishers and from clients.
I’ve been happily ghostwriting ever since.
Get in touch today
Here’s a handy form. Please include your phone number if you’d like me to call you. Proposals and quotations on your project are free.