Blogging Services: Customized For You
At a glance
Build visibility, win fans
Company blogs come into and out of fashion.
Blogs are back, once more.
- Helps people to get to know you: people do business with people they know;
- Supports your marketing goals and advertising. Blog content outlasts your advertising too. (Advertising stops once you stop paying for it.)
- Answers questions;
- Is an excellent tool for SEO. When content is optimized, each blog post builds your company’s search engine visibility and gets you to the top of Google’s rankings;
- Provides you with shareable ideas and content for social media…
And of course, the ultimate value: your blog makes sales. It’s another source of touch points. Your customers need to learn about you and your business. The more often they come across your name (a “touch point”) the more your name sticks with them, especially if you use content such as case studies.
Blog and website content such as case studies help you to gain visibility, and gain trust
Case studies are wonderful for many websites.
Case studies: are you using customer case studies to share your product’s strengths?
If you’re not using case studies, you’re missing out on content which truly assists your customers.
Customers are your heroes. They’re why you exist. However, it’s likely that many don’t understand all the benefits your products offer.
What’s a “case study”?
As the term implies, it’s an analysis of a challenge your customer had. Your product solved the challenge. It’s rarely that anyone who’s purchased a products is aware of its full capabilities.
Your customers may have difficult challenges and be completely unaware that your product can help. (I’ve owned a food processor for years, and didn’t know it kneaded bread dough.)
Primarily, case studies are stories, and everyone loves a story. They help to make your products relatable. Not only can they win new customers, they can help you to retain the customers you have.
Could your website benefit from case studies?
You can post them anywhere you choose. Either on your site, with your products (much like customer reviews.) Alternatively, you can post them in your News section, or on your blog.
To get the most benefit, showcase your case studies, and link to them, as well as sharing tips from the studies on social media.
My blogging experience
I started my first blog shortly after Allen & Unwin published my book, Making The internet Work For Your Business, in 1998. The book was one of the first “Internet business” books.
Over the past couple of decades, not only have I created blogs for myself on many topics, I’ve blogged for many business clients.
Blogging services include:
- Individual posts targeted to meet your marketing goals (with SEO: research and meta data);
- A blogging strategy for your business, with an audit of content you already have; an editorial calendar; a style guide; social media integration, and a marketing plan;
- Competition research, with a blogging plan based on 30 keywords;
- Social media strategy and an integrated blog content plan.
Currently, I’m blogging and creating social media content for a renovations company, a real estate business, and a health food business… I have expertise in topics like health, business, and ecommerce, among many others.
I offer marketing packages too.
Consider a blogging package of copy and content. When combined with social media content (as part of the package), the blog posts can increase your company’s visibility: get found on search engines, and build a following of fans.
A blogging copy and content package is ideal if you’re a startup company, or are preparing for a product launch.
Blogging and more: what do you need?
I’m happy to chat to discuss your needs.
Get in touch for advice on how a blog could help your business. Discovery sessions, proposals, and quotes are all obligation-free. Use the form below; add your phone number if you’d like to chat. All our interactions are confidential.